Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE

I watched "The Love of Siam" recently. I can't help but be emotional as I watched it. Watching it on Valentine's Day eve was suicide. I died; but I resurrected like a phoenix rising from the ashes!

I am not in a romantic relationship right now. Yet, there is a peculiar part in the movie, that has made me realize that I have to be thankful for the many friends I have. They all make life bearable for me. (Ang buhay parang bato. It's hard! hehe) My friends, you are all instruments of God. That is why I am celebrating Valentine's Day today.

Today, Valentine's Day, I begin blogging to give tribute to the one thing that is deeply embedded into the very fabric of our existence - LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. I also love that movie. Setting aside the funny thai accent, the movie was very faithful in showing the different kinds of love life can offer.

    ReplyDelete